Advantages of a Combi Steamer Oven← Back to News
Our Turbofan Combi Oven 40 Series are a favourite with chefs. Combi steamer ovens allow for greater precision in the cooking process controlling both the humidity and the temperature.
You can cook food at lower temperatures and get better cooking results which include retaining flavour and nutrients. Lower temps also allow for less product shrinkage which can save money on food bills.
What is a Combi Oven?
The technology behind Combi Ovens or Combination Ovens is relatively new – however, over the past 15 years it was been adopted and gained popularity in high volume restaurants, hotels, hospitals, both small and large. Many of today’s top chef rely on Combi Ovens.
What does a Combi Oven Do?
Combi Oven’s enable chefs to cook product with high heat and moisture control efficiency. At 100% relative humidity, you will be able to cook with high heat without burning or excessively drying out food products. The true benefit of a combi oven is it controls the humidity inside its chamber, maintaining exactly the desired atmosphere, reducing shrinkage and weight loss while also improving cook times and results.
Improved Product Results
- Roasts: More usable product, that is moist, tender and flavoursome.
- BBQ Chickens: retain their size so you finish with a larger, more appealing looking product with no pink meat around the bone.
- Cakes: Rise more during the cooking process, and your cakes will have more moisture.
- Pastries: Become lighter crispier fluffier
- Steaming: Produce all your steam vegetables without any product degradation, no more overcooked product with the loss of nutrients or wastage.
- Poaching: cooking perfectly poached fish or delicate desserts every time.
What size Turbofan Combi do I need?
Choose from 3 size options, 5 Tray, 7 Tray or 10 Tray in either Manual or Digital.
- Manual control’s three cooking modes: convection, steam and combination mode. Easy to use electromechanical controls with manual switch gears and three controller knobs allow you to set cooking mode, time and temperature.
- Digital control offers hassle-free Touch & Cook functionality. The easy to understand icons allow you to start straight away and continue with ease. Along with the central scroll and push knob for settings and choices, the digital models also offers a handy memo board. So now you can make a note of any specific cooking requirements for future use.
Does your business need a Combi?
- Save Time and Wages
- Energy Efficient Cooking
- Consistent Cooking Results – with pre-set recipes
- Add new menu items – using overnight cooking or Sous Vide techniques
Are they easy to clean?
- The manual model has a fitted hand shower for ease of cleaning.
- The Digital models have a fully automated cleaning system with cycle modes for various degree of cleaning.
Are they Energy Efficient?
The Turbofan Digital 40 series Combi ovens have Eco Strength which calibrates power levels based on the amount of food being cooked. Which will help to save you money on your energy bills.
Want to know more?
Book a demonstration with one of our dedicated Executive Chefs.
Comments are closed here.