Turbofan 40 Series Digital Combi Video← Back to News
The Turbofan 40 Series Combi with a digital control panel incorporating a smart ‘touch and cook’ function that is instantly familiar to any chefs to associate using food icons to select a range of cooking recipes. Up to 10 pre-set cooking programs can be set, which is handy for easy selection via the touch and cook function.
Along with a central scroll and push knob for settings and choices, a further 89 programs can be recorded with up to 4 cycle sequences can be stored via using a handy memo board icon.
With three combi oven sizes to choose from (5, 7 and 10 tray options), the digital modes offers the following additional features
- 2 fan speeds, low speed to reduce heating power for delicate products
- low temperature cooking range between 86-500°F / 30-260°C
- 4 cooking cycle program setting
- automatic moisture control within oven chamber
- core probe cooking
- self diganostics checking
- automatic cleaning system with variable cleaning cycles, along with a fitted external hand shower
The Combi Oven Range
Learn more about the power of the Turbofan combi ovensLearn more